Broccoli Salad with Raisins and Almonds
1 bunch broccoli
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup chopped roasted almonds
1/2 cup raisins
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp wine vinegar
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1. Cut broccoli into florets, peel and cut broccoli stems, set aside.
2. Boil water, add broccoli and broccoli stems. Boil until broccoli turns bright green and still crisp, remove from hot water into colander. Quickly blanch with cold water to stop further cooking.
3. Place blanched broccoli in a paper towel lined bowl to absorb extra moisture.
4. Combine dressing ingredients.
5. In a large bowl, combine broccoli, feta, chopped almonds, raisins, and dressing. Mix well, refrigerate.